Born with a lower power level on a planet where everyone had incredible psionic abilities, he was exiled by his ashamed father to live on the planet's moon. He learned to adapt, and his will to survive impressed the Guardians of the Universe, so he was inducted into the Green Lantern Corps.
He was hesitant to return to Tanjent, but was forced to because it was in his sector. When he arrived, he spotted alien ships, and the ground forces were firing on them. After some quick research, he learned his father had cloned him, and this new "Symon" had become the majestrate of the planet. He quickly resolved the situation by pointing out the ships weren't warships, but former exiles who had returned to the planet. Like Symon, they were cast out for their low power level. The ships were those of an alien race that had planned to invade Tanjent, but they had defeated.
Powers and Abilities
- Tanjentan Physiology: Symon is an inhabitant of Tanjent, which has vast psionic powers, even though his own came at a later age.
...let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 7 Appearances of Symon Terrynce (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Symon Terrynce (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Symon Terrynce (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Symon Terrynce (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."