"Cold-blooded Old Times": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Cold-blooded Old Times"
- T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
- Paige Jarrett (Single appearance) (In picture only) (Flashback only)
- Lydia (Single appearance) (Flashback only)
- Bill (First appearance) (Flashback only)
- Hendra (Only appearance; dies)
- Sala (Only appearance; dies)
- Director (Flashback only)
- T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Jet (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Cold-blooded Old Times"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- From the solicitation: The Iron Maiden attacks the T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents' headquarters, determined to take control of their supercomputer called Daniel. How much of life is fate and how much chance? Daniel may have the answers, and Iron Maiden is willing to kill anyone to learn them. That won't stop the T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents, though – being willing to die is literally part of the gig!
- The second part of this story, a 60's Flashback, is titled "The Warlord Returns!"
- During the flashback sequence, it is stated that, as of 28 years ago, Iron Maiden had killed 4,819 people.
- Discuss T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents Vol 3 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents series
- Images from T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents Vol 3 8
Links and References