Tabitha Galavan, also known as Tigress or Tiger Lady, is a vigilante who's been both an anti-hero and a super-villain. Beginning her career as a criminal and enemy to James Gordon, she later turned to crime-fighting and became part of the Sirens. Despite her villainous nature, she works hard to protect Gotham City.
- Peak Human Condition: As a former Order of St. Dumas agent, Tabitha is in top physical condition.
- Martial Arts: Tabitha is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist.
- Throwing: Tabitha is extremely deadly with knives, able to kill a man with a single stab.
- Skilled markswoman: Tabitha is quite proficient in the use of firearms.
- Weaponry: Tabitha is skilled in the use of many weapons including guns and whips.
- Tigress suit
- Whip: Tabitha is highly proficient in the use of the bullwhip.
- Crossbow: Tabitha used a small vintage crossbow and a steady supply of crossbow bolts.
- The character of Tabitha Galavan was created specifically for Gotham. However, the costumed identity of "Tigress" was created by Fred Guardineer and first appeared in Action Comics #1. The original Tigress had two successors, the first being Paula Brooks, who was created by Mort Meskin and made her debut in Sensation Comics #68. The third Tigress (Artemis Crock )first appeared in Infinity Inc. #34 and was created by Roy Thomas, Dann Thomas and Todd McFarlane.
- Tabitha Galavan was portrayed by Jessica Lucas.
- 48 Appearances of Tabitha Galavan (Gotham)
- 5 Images featuring Tabitha Galavan (Gotham)
- 1 Quotations by or about Tabitha Galavan (Gotham)
- Character Gallery: Tabitha Galavan (Gotham)