Takeo was jealous of her brother as he was married to Tatsu Yamashiro, a woman Takeo also craved for. When General Karnz provided Takeo with a couple of special swords, he used them to kill Maseo and caused the death of Tatsu's family. However, he lost one of the swords to Tatsu and soon he learned that the sword could steal the sould of the living that it slains.
Takeo tracked down Tatsu and stole the Soultaker Sword from her to use it on a ritual to summon the souls of the slain victims. Like this, Maseo's spirit was brough back to life and Takeo commanded him to kill Tatsu, now going by the name Katana. This caused a confrontation between the Samurai Squad and the Outsiders, which ended with Takeo's death at the hands of Katana, who used to Soultaker Sword to kill her enemy. Takeo's soul remained trapped in the sword ever after.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 6 Appearances of Takeo Yamashiro (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Takeo Yamashiro (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Takeo Yamashiro (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Takeo Yamashiro (New Earth)
|Outsiders Villain(s) |