Tal Obrin aka Apollo hails from the planet Geequo, a planet discovered and colonized by metagene positive human beings. The Geequoans were revealed to have been a group of genetically engineered humanoids who were part of a eugenics program to create superpowered beings undertaken by a species called the Dominators. A Valor rescued the test subjects and relocated them to new lives on other worlds. Those with Pheromone Control powers were placed on this world, making this new planet their home.
The males on Geequo have a charismatic power over women that makes the females fall in love with them, and eager to do their bidding. As a result, Geequo has a very chauvinistic, male-dominated society.
Thus far, little has been revealed concerning Obrin's childhood; presumably, it was normal by Geequoan standards, but no records exist to confirm or deny this at present. What is known is that as an adult, Obrin decided that he could profit by turning his natural abilities to criminal pursuits, and so he left Geequo to do so. His power over other human women in the United Planets soon earned him the nickname of Apollo, the classic Greek god of myth, and his growing ego found he liked it, which led to his adopting the same type of garb.
At some point, Obrin was recruited by Prince Evillo to join a group of evildoers called the Devil's Dozen on Evillo's homeworld of Tartarus. He was able to take part in one crime with the group before the Legion of Super-Heroes became involved, and in short order, Obrin and the other Devil's Dozen villains were captured. Obrin was given a stiff prison sentence on Takron-Galtos, and remains there as of this writing.
- Geequon Physiology: Tal Orbin has the powers of a typical Geequon. He apears to have more control then any other members of his race.
- Pheromone Control: Tal Orbin is known to be able to seduce women, often using pheromones to do so but even without the pheromones his looks is still an asset that can seduce.
- Enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes
- 4 Appearances of Tal Obrin (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 2 Images featuring Tal Obrin (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Tal Obrin (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Tal Obrin (Pre-Zero Hour)
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.