"Souls as White as Heaven": This story is reprinted from New Teen Titans (Volume 2) #3.
Appearing in "Souls as White as Heaven"
- Batman (As an illusion only)
- Doom Patrol (As an illusion only)
- Gordanians (As an illusion only)
- Jillian Jackson (As an illusion only)
- Larry Garter
- Robin (Jason Todd) (As an illusion only)
- Royal Family of Tamaran (As an illusion only)
- Sarah Simms (As an illusion only)
- Steve Dayton (As an illusion only)
- Tamaraneans (As an illusion only)
- Terra (As an illusion only)
- Terry Long (As an illusion only)
- Vernon Questor (As an illusion only)
Synopsis for "Souls as White as Heaven"
This story is reprinted from New Teen Titans (Volume 2) #3.
Lilith taps the power of Raven's rings to return herself, the Teen Titans, and Arella to Earth, which has been totally taken over by Trigon. The demon himself appears to be asleep atop Titans Tower, while the Titans encounter the transformed Raven in the streets of a hellish version of New York. They attempt to reason with her, then fight her, to no avail.
Jericho is thrown into shock by his attempt to possess her, and Wally West and the other Titans are banished into the realm of their own nightmares. There, each confronts an evil version of him/herself: Nightwing's double shows him a murdered Batman whose death the new Robin, Jason Todd, was unable to prevent, and demands that he return to the role of a twelve-year-old sidekick: Cyborg finds himself regarded as a monster by Sarah Simms and her students, who look to a normal Victor Stone for protection; Wonder Girl watches as her counterpart uses her Amazon strength to kill her husband, Terry Long; Changeling sees himself as a scavenger feeding on the bodies of his deceased loved ones and terrorizing his living friends; Starfire's duplicate taunts her with an image of her homeworld enslaved by the Gordanians, and claims that she can only save the planet by returning to slavery herself; and Wally is witness to his own doppelganger and the transformed Raven making love, after which the evil Kid Flash invites Wally to take his place. On Earth, Raven, Lilith, and Arella see the Titans as a stone column of lost souls.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Tales of the Teen Titans Vol 1 62 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Tales of the Teen Titans series