Appearing in "Torment"
- Batman (As an illusion only)
- Robin (Jason Todd) (As an illusion only)
- Sarah Simms (As an illusion only)
- Steve Dayton (As an illusion only)
- Terra (As an illusion only)
- Vernon Questor (As an illusion only)
Synopsis for "Torment"
This story is reprinted from New Teen Titans (Volume 2) #4.
Raven attacks Lilith and Arella, but finds herself unable to destroy them. Each of the Titans trapped in nightmares of their own worst fears is taunted by his or her evil double until, one by one, they turn on their tormenting duplicates and kill them.
The column they made up on Earth is shaken apart, and the Titans reappear as their own dark sides. Raven believes they are now Trigon's slaves, but Lilith tells her that by forcing the heroes to kill, she has instead sealed her own doom. Raven orders the transformed Titans to destroy Lilith, but instead they unite against Raven herself and slay her. With her death, the Titans return to normal and to their right minds, just as Trigon awakens to take vengeance for the death of his daughter.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Tales of the Teen Titans Vol 1 63 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Tales of the Teen Titans series