- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman, its tie-in comic book series, related live-action movie and animated movies, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and Batman vs. Two-Face. It is an adaptation of Talia al Ghul. The original character was created by Dennis O'Neil and Bob Brown and first appeared in Detective Comics #411.
- 6 Appearances of Talia al Ghul (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Talia al Ghul (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Talia al Ghul (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Talia al Ghul (Batman 1966 TV Series)
|Batman Villain(s) from the 1966 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 1966-1968 television show, related 1966 film, tie-in comic book series or the animated movies. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Batman (1966 TV Series) Villains category."
League of Assassins member