I am wondering if it seems possible that the Jasper Winters referenced in episode 1 of the Constantine TV series might be the Baron. --talk2ty 09:35, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
- That's the only theory anyone has managed to come up with so far. But it's just speculation. --Tupka217 09:45, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
Thinking the Helm of Fate was there is just speculation too :) Some things more speculative than others, of course.
Would it be okay to make a Winters disambiguation page for listing the Baron, wife Katina, son Gowon, and then Jasper...
I heard a rumor Constantine was based in part on the Baron, which could work out since Winters debut was 82 and Constantine 84, if a quote for Moore could secure that then it would probably be notable trivia for the ep 1 page. --talk2ty 09:52, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
- The Helmet and the Ibistick and Pandora's Box are there - they're cameos. Unnamed, but still clear cameos.
- It isn't that clear that Jasper Winters is Baron Winters. Apart from the surname, nothing matches.
- There's a disambig for Baron Winters. Jasper is not going on there.
- Source or it didn't happen. And it's trivia for John Constantine (Vertigo Universe), not the pilot episode. --Tupka217 10:02, November 25, 2014 (UTC)