Where should I write info on Cass' caves (Gotham and Bludhaven). Own page, Cassandra Cain Page or under the Batman Batcave page? Ruthborn 11:19, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
- Well, you have several options depending upon how significant you feel each location is. If there's enough info to warrant individual pages, go for it. You can use this template to help you get started. If they qualify as a headquarters, please be sure to add the Category:Headquarters category tag at the bottom of each page. If you don't think there's enough info to make them into full pages, you can always add an entry for them under Gotham City Locales. --Brian Kurtz 15:52, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
New York City?
Among her base of operations is listed New York. When was that?
When does she create her network?
Under One Year Later, it says "With the absence, and now suspected death, of Batman Cassandra created the Network as a countermeasure to his absence. This action was not well received by Nightwing who was having trouble coming to grips with his step-father's possible death. The two would eventually sort out their conflict after Alfred intervened on a fight between the two. Cassandra handed over further creation of the Network to Nightwing." When does this happened? Joshua Eshun 11:10, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
- During the last 2 issues of Batman and the Outsiders before the Final Crisis event. The Network is then used during the Battle for the Cowl event with Babs mentioning that it was Cass' idea in the Battle for the Cowl: The Network one shot. Netherith 09:38, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- With Tibet's current status, I don't think that's actually a citizenship or nationality one can have. We know she was, by adoption, American, so we can add that. --Tupka217 06:40, September 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Never liked that. The Marvel Database does the CurrentAlias thing better IMO. BatGuyful (talk) 10:56, April 10, 2015 (UTC)BatGuyful
- We have to remember that people come here looking for information about a character's entire history, not just whatever the new hotness is this week. We don't change the Bruce Wayne page to "Matches Malone" every time he puts on a moustache. Cassandra Cain is mostly notable for her role as Batgirl, so that's what people should see first. - Billy Arrowsmith (Talk), 14:45, April 10, 2015 (UTC)