There are several characters I can't identify in this issue. I'm posting the pictures here in the hopes that someone can pick them out for me.
- The girl to Girder's left kind of looks like Queen Bee but I'm not sure.
- The girl in the front row in white.
- The blue guy next to Scarecrow.
- The lady with the headband behind Scarecrow.
- The man in the top right corner next to Killer Croc.
- The woman with purple hair behind Iron Cross.
- The woman with the low-cut top to her left.
- The man with the "V" around his neck behind Monsieur Mallah may possibly be Parasite but I'm not convinced.
If anyone recognizes any of these characters feel free to add them to the page or just post them here and I will add them. Also, we can use this page to discuss any theories. Regardless, I'd appreciate all the help I can get. Kyletheobald 06:45, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Better late than never, or "Wow, I can't believe I actually got one". The blue guy isn't blue, he's silver. Silver Monkey. --Tupka217 16:51, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
Vol 2 or 1?
We've had this standard with Annuals, and sometimes Specials (WW Special) and sometimes not specials (Aquaman Specials) to include the volume number of the then-current ongoing title. Should that really be the case for Specials? The title is "Justice League of America Wedding Special", of which this is the first and only volume. --Tupka217 08:57, October 26, 2013 (UTC)
- I know Rab wants the eliminate the Vol 1 1 from specials altogether but that hasn't been completely decided. I'd be fine moving this to Vol 1 until then since it is called the JLA Wedding Special. Kyletheobald (talk) 14:53, October 26, 2013 (UTC)