Should we create pages as they are released? So far, only one episode has been released on television, but there are already three episodes in service Epix Now. - Nalka123 (talk) 11:26, July 29, 2019 (UTC)
- In my opinion, we should wait until the episodes have been broadcast on the linear network before adding info from them. DrJohnnyDiablo (talk) 14:14, July 29, 2019 (UTC)
- It's okay to make pages. We wait for the official English language premiere. Which is Epix Now. Whatever that is. --Tupka217 14:24, July 29, 2019 (UTC)
- Epix Now considered the official premiere? As far as I understand, subscribers of this service get access to the series earlier than they will be released on TV. - Nalka123 (talk) 14:43, July 29, 2019 (UTC)
Gotham (TV Series)
Apparently, Danny Cannon revealed that the show is a prequel to Gotham. https://www.movier.net/pennyworth-brings-bond-and-bondage-to-87332 Crazylatin77 (talk) 22:05, September 8, 2019 (UTC)
- Initially, Bruno Heller said that it had nothing to do with Gotham. After a couple of months, he began to say that in his opinion Gotham is a prequel. After the comic-con, various news sources began to publish conflicting information about whether this is a prequel or not. (Prequel) (Not a prequel). At the moment, the series has a lot of contradictions with Gotham. - Nalka123 (talk) 23:29, September 8, 2019 (UTC)
I know there's already a conversation about this, but I'd like to toss in my own opinion: yes, we should merge them. Danny Cannon and Bruno Heller saying they're canon to each other should be more than enough, but there are also Easter eggs in Pennywoth that connects it to things Alfred's said in Gotham. MattTheNerd42 (talk) 17:43, 3 July 2021 (UTC)
- That in itself is not a reason. Sometimes an Easter egg is just an easter egg. --Tupka217 (talk) 17:48, 3 July 2021 (UTC)
- A list of easter eggs would be nice. As Tupka said, easter eggs aren't really a smoking gun for anything, but it would help to know what kind of "easter eggs" we're talking about.
- I mentioned to MattTheNerd that I found a source from BleedingCool that Pennyworth's creator supported the two being connected: Bleeding Cool, but, as Nalka stated before, there's still plenty of sources from the same time, July 2019, that have the same creator contradicting himself: Bustle.
- I think we need a primary source that's more recent than July 2019 before we discuss breaking the stalemate. --Haroldrocks (talk) 17:58, 3 July 2021 (UTC)