I looked at the story featuring an Earth-Three Degaton, and it seems to be a JSI story. I'd be surprised if that was the Crime Syndicate and not the Crime Society, because the Syndicate were way out of canon and the Crime Society are explicitly counterparts to the JSI. Can we get any verification on this? - Billy Arrowsmith (Talk), 00:30, September 3, 2013 (UTC)
- They look like the pre-Crisis guys (Owlman's helmet is pretty unique). If Degaton can travel time, he can presumably travel to a point in time before the Crisis. --Tupka217 09:04, September 3, 2013 (UTC)
- The "Infinitum" section of Justice Society of America (Volume 3) #50 nets 4 Degatons aside from the bald one, which I'm assuming is a future version of the New Earth Degaton...
- The first one, running from Infinity, Inc, Al Pratt, and a Robin could be Earth-2. Maybe. There are costume glitches with Power Girl and Robin though. And I don't remember a pre-Crisis appearance of Degaton in Infinity, Inc.
- The second looks like it's out of the first All-Star Squadron arc, so it could be either Earth-Two or New Earth.
- The third is from the set up for the JLA/JSA/A-SS crossover with the Earth-Two Degaton finding the Earth-Three CSA in limbo.
- The last one is from around the JLA/JSA/LSH crossover from 2007, which would be the New Earth one.
- The bald one's statement of "Untold number of us, countless, ad infinitum, stealing time, changing history." could imply that all five are the same character or that he's tripping through hypertime to absorb more than the 51 in the post IC multiverse.
- - Byfield (talk) 21:45, September 3, 2013 (UTC)