Shouldn't the pagename here be Rose Worth (New Earth), since that is the name she was born under, and very well still may be her legal name (although she certainly goes by Rose Wilson now)? Shadzane 💀 (talk) 16:29, July 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Is it? IIRC, her mom's name was just "Sweet Lily" at the time of her creation, the surname came later. I think she was known as Wilson before Worth was even created. Could be wrong though. --Tupka217 17:03, July 20, 2017 (UTC)
- I haven't read most of the comics but going by the History here, Lili did not want Slade Wilson to know about Rose, so I doubt she would have given Rose the last name "Wilson". Also, it says Wintergreen suspected Rose may have been Slade's daughter. If Rose's last name was Wilson, he wouldn't have to suspect, it would be obvious.
- Or are you saying that "Worth" is not Lili's real last name (but something she adopted in America)? It does seem like an odd name for a native Cambodian.... Shadzane 💀 (talk) 17:47, July 20, 2017 (UTC)
- I did more research (with help -- thanks Tupka!) on Rose's mom, and it turns out that we just don't know what her real name is -- all we know is that she used the name "Lilian Worth" at some time in her life. So, in turn, we don't know what Rose's birth name was. So Rose Wilson (New Earth) is the best name we have for this page! Shadzane 💀 (talk) 19:39, July 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files and Origins 2005 calls her "Rose Wilson Worth". So the Worth name predates Blackest Night. --Tupka217 20:04, July 21, 2017 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.