Do we know what universe this is set in? There are lot of differences between this series and Prime Earth, from characters being different, not dead, and etc.---Anotherbatmanfan (talk) 14:50, March 17, 2020 (ETC)
- This seems set when characters are younger. At least I think. Gordon and Alfred look younger for sure. Can't say it about Batman. As far as different goes, I don't get how. But different artists don't need to draw them the same way. MatthewOne (talk) 18:54, March 17, 2020 (UTC)
- Okay. Yeah, I wasnt sure since theres things like Batman in a more Arkham like suit, and characters meeting for the 1st time, but also having different versions of characters. Jeremiah Arkham is way older than any version of him and Flamingo is completely different and even dies even though hes still alive currently. And Snyder said Zero Year still happened but slightly different so Doctor Death wouldn't match up either. ---Anotherbatmanfan (talk) 15:24, March 17, 2020 (ETC)
- I don't know but Snyder's statement feels based on lot of ifs and maybes and supposed to be. And his statement is partially based on Doomsday Clock. It seems that this is set before Zero Year when Hellfern was fired and before he became a monster. Zero Year isn't the origin story anymore, so it can line up.
- Arkhamverse had many Batsuits, you'll have to be specific, I don't recognize it as any of those anyway. As far as Flamingo goes, Bane seemingly died too with a headshot in Batman series, but he still survived. Guess we wait and see. If Flamingo is indeed said to be dead, then we'll see about it.
- Jeremiah for sure looks older, he was younger in Detective Comics 1004. But the one in Batman's Grave is middle-aged like his New Earth counterpart (not as in they're alike, but they are both in same age range). But that said we have placed comics in main universes before even if they don't match up to the canon, this won't be the first time. MatthewOne (talk) 19:51, March 17, 2020 (UTC)
- Yes, that could be possible, but I don't think they ever met before Zero Year as Hellfern wasnt a villain before then. Im referring to the Arkham Knight Batsuit. I think ive seen the Batmobile somewhere too, but I can't place it. But thats not valid as Batman has a ton of Batmobiles anyway. I guess we will see on Flamingo then. As for Jermiah, despite what his page pic shows, he was actually younger too last time we saw him NE, when he was Black Mask, and looks identical in PE. But both seem kinda middle aged if u ask me. This Arkhams just old lol.---Anotherbatmanfan (talk) 16:11, March 17, 2020 (ETC)
- That was during New 52 when only Zero Year was considered canon. New writers won't adhere to it since it's not the Batman origin anymore even if canon. Arkham Knight Batsuit now however looks more like plastic and has should pads. This one has actual fiber. Plus the bat-symbol is too different, smaller in the middle and larger everywhere else. Arkham might seem young at times, but if you look at his face in some shots, he's clearly in his late 30s or 40s. Especially seeing the wrinkles on his face. But sometimes he looks like a 20s to early 30s guy. Poor drawing I guess. But yes the Batman's Grave one does look older like someone in at least his 50s if not 60s. Confusing. MatthewOne (talk) 20:38, March 17, 2020 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.