Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Tamara Fox is the eldest daughter of the Fox Family.
She lives with her family in Gotham City, at constant odds with her brother Lucas Fox. After an unexpected attack at their family home by the Marabunta, Tam and her family were forced to be relocated. While her sister Tiffany left to a sleepover, Tam left to be with a friend who lived nearby. However, Tamara never returned home that evening. Tamara and Tiffany were kidnapped by Menace and the Rat Catcher and were taken to the sewer systems below Gotham City. While Tiffany was kept as bait, Tamara was driven insane by Rat Catcher and then dumped off at a local park where she was picked up and taken to the hospital. Tam was left an invalid, her sister was eventually rescued and the family reunited.
- Diminished Intellect (Formerly): Due to being forced to overdose on the "Snakebite" variation of Venom by Menace (Russell Tavaroff), Tamara suffered extensive brain damage. She later made a full recovery from her illness.
- Tamara Fox was created by Christopher Yost and Ramon Bachs, first appearing in Red Robin #3. However, in the relaunched Prime Earth continuity her first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Jimmy Palmiotti, Justin Gray, Eduardo Pansica's New 52 Batwing series.
- 8 Appearances of Tamara Fox (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Tamara Fox (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Tamara Fox (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tamara Fox (Prime Earth)