Cherub is a superpowered government agent and member of the DNAngels (along with Seraph and Epiphany). She is a clone of Tana Moon, the deceased girlfriend of Superboy, mixed with DNA of the Young Justice member Impulse. This makes her a Speedster, so she is linked to the Speed force. It turns out that Amanda Spence made her so she can have the pleasure of killing Tana Moon over and over again. 
When Superboy took the baby clone of Guardian to the supermarket he first met the DNAngels. He was duped and then laid out by the superpowered trio of ladies . They grabbed the baby, got to their car, and started to make tracks. Superboy disabled the car and tried to take the baby back. They boasted that they work for the government and that Superboy must let them take the baby.
After mixing it up with the girls and distracting them twice (first with a dirty diaper and then with a plastic baby toy), Superboy escaped. The next day he learned that Project Cadmus was gone and everything had simply vanished without a trace -- including all the people.
- Speed Force Conduit: Speed force conduits possess a connection to the Speed Force, a cosmic force that allows its users to push the boundaries that keep time and space. As a conduit of the Speed Force, all aspects of their physiology are accelerated and enhanced.
- Accelerated Healing: By having a connection to the speed force, every speed force conduit has an incredibly fast healing factor and can heal from most injuries in seconds and devastating injuries in minutes.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive and process thoughts faster than the normal person.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such as friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Speed Force grants its conduits with a great increase of stamina, allowing them to fight or run much longer than the average person. Although a great increase, it is not unlimited.
- Superhuman Speed: The universal factor of being a Speed Force conduit grants its user with imperceptible amounts of speed. All powers that conduits possess derives from their speed.. This also confers:
- Superhuman Agility: The speedster's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows them to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes: In conjunction with their enhanced senses, The speedster's reflexes are heightened immesurably, allowing them to dodge or react faster than normal.
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- 5 Appearances of Tana Moon Clone (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Tana Moon Clone (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Tana Moon Clone (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tana Moon Clone (New Earth)
- ↑ Superboy (Volume 4) #90
- ↑ Being a speed force conduit conveys some core powers as demonstrated by Barry Allen and Wally West.
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 5) #73
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 The Flash (Volume 2) #1
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #76
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #63
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #2
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #74