Spears is the daughter of scientist Somya Spears, and at 17, already a postdoc fellow at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She worked at Starr Industries, and helped Huntress retrieve stolen isotopes.
After Power Girl and Huntress traveled through the portal back to Earth 2, Tanya suddenly displayed super powers, as well as an improved physique. She was unsure how she got them, and posited it was because of her proximity to the portal when it collapsed. That hypothesis was rocked, however, because DeSaad had sought her out twice before she got powers, and Karen specifically stated in her will that Tanya inherited the name "Power Girl".
Joining the Titans
Last adventures with the Titans
- Unique Physiology
- Superhuman Strength: She is strong enough to rip off a metal door without trying and a truck.
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Size Alteration: When she awakened her powers, her body bulked up considerably. She has shown to be able to grow gigantic.
- Regeneration: When she grows, she regenerates from wounds.
- 42 Appearances of Tanya Spears (Prime Earth)
- 27 Images featuring Tanya Spears (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Tanya Spears (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tanya Spears (Prime Earth)
|Power Girl Supporting Cast |
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.