Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- You better dig down and find something inside yourself, or you are going to be eaten alive in here.
- — Terra src
Powers and Abilities
- Geokinesis: Tara's genetic code contains potential for geokinesis. Tara was tested on by The Colony and through death traps and fear, her ability to control the earth was revealed. She now has the ability of geokinesis, exhibiting psychokinetic control over the earth and minerals. While she can control massive amounts of earth and rock, shaping it to her will, she has also revealed an incredible amount of fine control, making artistic shapes, or even transmuting raw materials into different crystalline forms.
- Terra was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez, first appearing in New Teen Titans #26. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Terra first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Superboy (Volume 6) #8 by Tom DeFalco, Scott Lobdell, and R.B. Silva.
- 35 Appearances of Tara Markov (Prime Earth)
- 15 Images featuring Tara Markov (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Tara Markov (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tara Markov (Prime Earth)
|Outsiders member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the super-hero team known as the Outsiders, in any of its various incarnations. They are a black ops team dedicated to fighting evil and taking the fall in public opinion that bigger groups like the Justice League cannot, started by Batman to avoid being crippled by public relations needs. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Outsiders members" category.