Lady Quark (birth name Tashana) came from an alternate universe where Earth was ruled by a superpowered monarchy.
Lady Quark's husband and daughter were both killed when Earth-Six was destroyed during the Crisis. She was saved at the last minute by Pariah, a dimensional traveler. She helped most of the multiverse's surviving heroes and they journeyed to the Dawn of Time to battle the Anti-Monitor.
After the Crisis was over, Lady Quark resettled on the one remaining Earth with Pariah and Harbinger. Missing her husband, she approached Will Payton (Starman) with the idea of having him become her consort. Payton rejected her advances. Lady Quark was eventually recruited by Vril Dox to be become a member of the peace-keeping force L.E.G.I.O.N.. During her stay with the team, an alternate time-line presented itself when Dox captured the time-traveler Waverider. Quark, Dox and Waverider then merged into a powerful, murderous dictator.
Lady Quark was apparently killed after a parasitic shapeshifter absorbed her memories and powers. The shapeshifter replaced her in L.E.G.I.O.N., but later died. Lady Quark's corpse was seen floating in space, heavily maimed. Eleven years later, she returned alive and well without explanation and was captured by Sinestro at Alexander Luthor, Jr.'s request. She was imprisoned on Luthor's tower; its purpose was to bring the core Earths of the Multiverse back into existence. She was later freed and joins Earth's heroes in defeating Luthor. She recently appeared again during the Sinestro Corps War.
Powers and Abilities
- Unique Physiology: Lady Quark is a metahuman with the ability to absorb and emit nuclear energies. She can direct these energies as percussive forces from her body. Her powers allow her to fly and travel through space.
- Self-Sustenance: Lady Quark can survive in space without food or air.
- Energy Projection: Lady Quark can release the nuclear energy that runs through her body from her hands in powerful blasts of energy capable of great destructive force.
- Superhuman Durability: Lady Quark possesses enhanced levels of durability, she can survive falls from great heights, blows from super-strong foes and energy blasts. Anyway, she is far from invulnerable and attacks from particularly strong opponents can still injure her.
- Energy Tracking
- Energy Absorption
- 94 Appearances of Tashana (Earth-Six)
- 13 Images featuring Tashana (Earth-Six)
- Quotations by or about Tashana (Earth-Six)
- Character Gallery: Tashana (Earth-Six)