The Team is a covert group of young proteges of Justice League members, created to operate in the dark.
The team was formed after four sidekicks (Robin, Speedy, Aqualad, and Kid Flash) came together hoping to join the Justice League. However, when they discovered they were to be kept at arm's length Speedy left in anger. After the League left for a mission the sidekicks decided to answer an emergency call sent to the League, where they discovered the Super-Boy and made an enemy of Project Cadmus and the mysterious organization known as the Light. In an act of defiance, the four teens banded together to form a team. As a result, the group was officially put together as a covert group to act in ways the Justice League could not, with the Justice League inducting Miss Martian, Martian Manhunter's niece, onto the team. A month later, Green Arrow introduced his new sidekick Artemis, to the team. He and Batman did not divulge her true history to the Team, and instead of the daughter of villain Sportsmaster, she was given the cover story of being Green Arrow's "niece".
- Halo (Gabrielle Daou)
- Superboy (Conner Kent)
- Terra (Tara Markov)
- Thirteen (Traci Thurston)
- Tigress (Artemis Crock)
- Aquagirl (Tula) (Deceased)
- Arrowette (Cissie King Jones)
- Arsenal (Roy Harper)
- Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon)
- Beast Boy (Garfield Logan)
- Black Lightning (Jefferson Pierce)
- Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
- Bumblebee (Karen Beecher)
- Geo-force (Brion Markov)
- Guardian (Mal Duncan)
- Kid Flash (Bart Allen)
- Kid Flash (Wally West) (Deceased)
- Lagoon Boy (La'gaan)
- Red Arrow (Will Harper)
- Robin (Jason Todd) (Deceased)
- Robin (Tim Drake)
- Rocket (Raquel Ervin) (joins Justice League)
- Static (Virgil Hawkins)
- Tempest (Garth)
- Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark)
- Zatanna Zatara (joins Justice League)
Equipment: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- Contrary to the name of the show and the team from the comics, the Team has never been referred to as "Young Justice".