- Well, I've tangled with Arabs, fought wild lions and head-hunters! I'm still alive, so I'm game for this!
- — Ted Dolliver src
Starting in the late 1930s, Ted Dolliver and Alan Kane had a series of interplanetary and time-traveling adventures.
Ted Dolliver and Alan Kane were two young college students, in 1939, when they went to work for Professor Lutyens, who had invented a means to reverse gravity. Lutyens had built a spaceship, and claimed to have visited the Moon. The three of them embarked on an exploration of the planet Mars.
Powers and Abilities
- According to Professor Lutyens, Alan was the "brains" of the team, and Ted was the "brawn."
- Ted was a bit older than Alan, and claimed to have tangled with Arabs, wild lions, and head-hunters.
- Stratosphere Suits
- Lutyens' Spaceship, "The Wanderer"
- This version of Ted Dolliver, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Alan Kane and Ted Dolliver appeared in "Adventures in the Unknown," a comic adaptation of the novelization of Carl H. Claudy's stories, that had earlier appeared in The American Boy magazine, from the Sprague Publishing Company. It seems unlikely that DC Comics has retained the rights to these characters. So their adventures are probably non-canonical for Earth-Two continuity.
- 24 Appearances of Ted Dolliver (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Ted Dolliver (Earth-Two)
- 1 Quotations by or about Ted Dolliver (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Ted Dolliver (Earth-Two)