Ted Grant was a professional boxer, who won the heavy weight champion title. What the public didn't know was that Ted lived a secret double life. Ted was a costumed vigilante under the moniker Wildcat. He joined the Justice Society of America. Like the other members, Ted was framed for crimes and arrested. However, the charges didn't hold up and he was released. Afterwards, Ted retired from his activities as Wildcat.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Ted Grant/Wildcat. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Irwin Hasen and first appeared in Sensation Comics #1.
- Ted Grant was played by Roger Haskett.
- 1 Appearances of Ted Grant (Smallville)
- 3 Images featuring Ted Grant (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Ted Grant (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Ted Grant (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
Justice Society of America member