During a battle with Dr. Light, Raven loses her temper, and consequently her control of her powers, which leave the Titans worried. The next morning Beast Boy says something insensitive, but when he goes to Raven's room to apolog
Appearing in "Nevermore"
- Raven's Mirror
Synopsis for "Nevermore"
During a battle with Dr. Light, Raven loses her temper, and consequently her control of her powers, which leave the Titans worried. The next morning Beast Boy says something insensitive, but when he goes to Raven's room to apologize, she isn't there. Against the advice of Cyborg, he ends up exploring Raven's room and discovers a strange-looking mirror, which sucks him and Cyborg into another dimension, which they originally believe to be Raven's home, but turns out to be the world of Raven's mind. They run into many different versions of Raven, representing her different emotions (Happy, Timid, Brave), until the real Raven shows up and tells them to leave before something bad happens. A demon shows up and begins wreaking havoc, but even though they are told that if Raven loses the battle, they will be stuck inside her mind forever, Beast Boy and Cyborg stay to aid her, proving that they are her friends.
Meanwhile, Starfire wants to go and check if Raven is all right or not, but Robin (who is watching television) continuously tells her that they should respect Raven's wishes and let her be alone for a while.
- Though Trigon appears in this episode, it should be noted that this is not the actual Trigon, but the manifestation of him in Raven's mind.
- Cyborg and Beast Boy originally believe they are in Raven's home dimension. Azarath (Raven's home) is actually seen in the season four episode The Prophecy.
- The title is a reference to Edgar Allen Poe's poem "The Raven." The raven that drives the man insane constantly speaks "nevermore."
- No notes.
- No trivia.
- 1 Images from Teen Titans (TV Series) Episode: Nevermore
- Episodes of Teen Titans (TV Series)
- Images from Teen Titans (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Teen Titans (TV Series) series
Links and References