""Dark Dealings"": The Terror Titans have somehow captured Kid Devil and Miss Martian and have brought them to the Dark Side Club. They have manipulated Kid Devil into embracing his more demonic passions and attack Miss Martian. Boss Dark Side is glad to have them as his prisoners in his new fig
- Not only did we let Ravager croak, but she kicked the holy living crap out of us to boot. Clock King's gonna murder us. Maybe we shouldn't go back...
Appearing in "Dark Dealings"
- Terror Titans
Synopsis for "Dark Dealings"
The Terror Titans have somehow captured Kid Devil and Miss Martian and have brought them to the Dark Side Club. They have manipulated Kid Devil into embracing his more demonic passions and attack Miss Martian. Boss Dark Side is glad to have them as his prisoners in his new fighting arena, but is unimpressed with the methods that the Clock King has used to brainwash Kid Devil. Dark Side was promised six Teen Titans, not two. He tells Clock King to go out and capture the remaining heroes.
Meanwhile in San Francisco, Robin, Wonder Girl and Blue Beetle survey the extensive damage done to the tower during the Terror Titans' ambush. Wendy and Marvin tell them about their fight with Ravager, and they believe that she is dead. Robin however, is not so sure. He believes that Ravager's electro-swords may have protected her during the battle. Further, he thinks that Rose may be out there on her own tracking the Terror Titans.
Robin's suspicions turn out to be true. Ravager is indeed alive and has tracked the Terror Titans back to their clock tower HQ in Gateway City. She sneaks through the building and observes Copperhead, Dreadbolt and Persuader.
Back at the tower, Robin examines a device the Clock King left behind to scramble the Tower's security systems. He inadvertently triggers a holographic message left behind by the Clock King. The villain tells him that he has captured Kid Devil and Miss Martian and baits him into trying to rescue them. Realizing that its a trap, Robin has little choice but to play the Clock King's game. Accompanied by Wonder Girl and Blue Beetle, he goes to the arranged meeting place and squares off against the Clock King. The Clock King can see 4.6692 seconds into the future and can predict all of Robin's moves. With such an advantage, he decisively beats him in battle and prepares to kill him.
- This issue shipped on May 28th, 2008.
- Includes DC Nation editorial #115 by Eddie Berganza.
- The tagline to this issue is "Terror in the Streets!"
- The events from this issue take place concurrently with Birds of Prey #118, Final Crisis #1 and The Flash (Volume 2) #240.
- No trivia.
- Teen Titans image gallery
- Teen Titans Roster
- Teen Titans Rogues Gallery
- Kid Devil appearances list
- Miss Martian appearances list
- Ravager appearances list
- Robin appearances list
- Wonder Girl appearances list
- Teen Titans Recommended Reading
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- New Teen Titans (Volume 2)
- Tales of the New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Team Titans (Volume 1)
- Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Teen Titans (Volume 2)
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- Teen Titans (Volume 4)
- Teen Titans (Volume 5)
- Teen Titans Spotlight (Volume 1)
- Teen Titans Go! (Volume 1)
- Teen Titans: Year One (Volume 1)
- Titans (Volume 1)
- Titans (Volume 2)
Links and References
|Dark Side Club Crossover |
This issue is a part of the Dark Side Club crossover theme, circling around a gambling club for metahuman fighting, primarily younger heroes. The club is run by Boss Dark Side, and his crew. Dark Side Club ties into Final Crisis.