"The Rise of Aqualad": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I feel like a prisoner in my own life. I want to understand why I'm like this--who I really am... but my mother won't tell me anything about my father. I want to stop hiding myself... but I've grown up in a place where "different" is a bad word. I want to soak myself in water... but I live in an ocean of sand. I want to escape this prison... and start something new.
Appearing in "The Rise of Aqualad"
- Kare7 News (First appearance)
- Bonnie Chung (First appearance)
- Lucia Hyde
- Kenny (Single appearance)
- Justice League (Mentioned only)
- Royal Flush Gang (Mentioned only)
- Justice League Watchtower (Mentioned only)
- Hell (Mentioned only)
- T-Jet (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "The Rise of Aqualad"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Teen Titans Vol 6 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Teen Titans series
- Images from Teen Titans Vol 6 6
Links and References