Tempus was tasked with the protection of the Prime Earth's universal boundaries, fighting off creatures from the Dark called the Inverses. After the invasion of the main Earth by Barbatos and his Knights, he decided to kill the would-be dimension-hopping hero Sideways.
However, Tempus proved that he was more than a drone when he decided to enlist and train Derek in the use of his new powers. Likewise, he spared residents from the Dark Multiverse who crossed into Prime Earth when they revealed that they were friends of Sideways. He however admitted that he would have to convince the Order of Fuginauts to ensure their safety.
Ultimately, Tempus' duties caused him to investigate other worlds within the Dark Multiverse, exploring worlds where certain critical events happened differently and things went badly. Upon watching the universe where Barbatos was victorious in consuming the Prime universe, he was struck down by the Duke Thomas of that world, who had slain the last living beings and sought to kill the dark gods lurking around the Dark Multiverse.
- Fuginaut Physiology
- Missing Limb: Tempus is missing his right arm.
- Fuginaut's Scepter: This scepter has the ability to nullify rifting powers in its vicinity; the range of the effect seems to extend to several hundred meters around the scepter. Tempus also uses the Scepter as a weapon when fighting opponents, discharging powerful blast of energies through it.
- 37 Appearances of Tempus Fuginaut (Prime Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Tempus Fuginaut (Prime Earth)
- 8 Quotations by or about Tempus Fuginaut (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tempus Fuginaut (Prime Earth)