This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.
Tender Mercy was approached by Doctor Impossible offering her the chance to become a goddess. She accepted and joined Neon Black, Chair, and Hunter to become his answer to the New Gods. The team found an alien machine that had been buried on Earth for centuries, taking out the Power Company in the process. They later broke into the Justice League Watchtower to steal other alien artifacts. Despite being ambushed by Justice League members Green Arrow and a disembodied Red Tornado, they managed to make off with the artifacts. They then combined all the stolen artifacts to create the Resurrection Machine powered by the imprisoned Blue Jay, which opened a gateway to the Multiverse.
Owlman of the Crime Syndicate of Amerika is revealed to be their employer. He recruited the team in order to resurrect Alexander Luthor so he can stop the matter bomb, created from the destruction of the Antimatter Earth.
During the battle between the Justice League and Crime Syndicate, Owlman escaped and activated the Resurrection Machine. Doctor Impossible however betrays him and reveals his true plan to resurrect Darkseid, with Hunter's body. As the smoke clears, a figure is seen, to whom Tender Mercy and Neon Black kneel, swearing their allegiance. The being was the Omega Man who killed them both without a moment's thought.
- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race of warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. The average Amazon possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. Those who followed Antiope and Phthia and became the Bana-Mighdall lost their immortality.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as the Amazons stay on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): She was skilled in armed and unarmed combat and proficient with traditional Greek hand to hand weaponry such as sharpened edge shields, swords, and slings.
- Swordsmanship: Trained in Amazonian sword fighting
Somewhat vulnerable to extremely toxic poisons and tranquilizers. Piercing weapons and energy blasts cause minor damage. Her Amazon heritage allows her to heal at an amazing rate, and since becoming immortal, her durability has been heightened.
- 3 Appearances of Tender Mercy (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Tender Mercy (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Tender Mercy (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tender Mercy (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."