- I'm the Flash... the fastest woman alive and if I pour on the speed ... I'll have all the time in the world...
- — Teri Magnus src
In the 31st Century Teri and her twin brother Terry comprised the Wonder Twins and worked under Ariel Masters on The Project - a series of research which aimed to resurrect the 21st Century Justice League. After Ariel left the project the Twins became the heads of Cadmus and The Project, continuing the research and cloning the heroes.
With the team resurrected the Twins took the role of team management and sent them on a series of missions against the Five, a criminal organisation controlling the universe. The first few confrontations with members of the Five left the League damaged with Locus killing The Flash - whom the Twins re-resurrected later - and splitting up the team.
All seemed dire for the heroes, especially when Teri's twin, Terry, revealed himself to be the founder of the Five and he snapped Teri's neck to prove his point.
Ariel - having found the team earlier - surrendered herself to Terry and secretly resurrected Teri using the Flash's DNA and therefore imbuing Teri with his super speed, which she used to fight her brother and ultimately the Leaguers took down the Five.
For reasons unknown, Terri had traveled to the present day along with Tina Sung and started working for former Blue Beetle, Ted Kord as his assistant. She was also the personal physician of Ted's reluctant successor and apprentice, Jaime Reyes.
- Speed Force Conduit: Speed force conduits possess a connection to the Speed Force, a cosmic force that allows its users to push the boundaries that keep time and space. As a conduit of the Speed Force, all aspects of their physiology are accelerated and enhanced.
- Accelerated Healing: By having a connection to the speed force, every speed force conduit has an incredibly fast healing factor and can heal from most injuries in seconds and devastating injuries in minutes.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive and process thoughts faster than the normal person.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such as friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Speed Force grants its conduits with a great increase of stamina, allowing them to fight or run much longer than the average person. Although a great increase, it is not unlimited.
- Superhuman Speed: The universal factor of being a Speed Force conduit grants its user with imperceptible amounts of speed. All powers that conduits possess derives from their speed.. This also confers:
- Superhuman Agility: The speedster's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows them to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes: In conjunction with their enhanced senses, The speedster's reflexes are heightened immesurably, allowing them to dodge or react faster than normal.
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- 41 Appearances of Teri Magnus (Justice League 3000)
- 16 Images featuring Teri Magnus (Justice League 3000)
- 3 Quotations by or about Teri Magnus (Justice League 3000)
- Character Gallery: Teri Magnus (Justice League 3000)
- Justice League 3000 #1
- Justice League 3000 #3
- Justice League 3000 #7
- Justice League 3000 #9
- Being a speed force conduit conveys some core powers as demonstrated by Barry Allen and Wally West.
- The Flash (Volume 5) #73
- The Flash (Volume 2) #1
- The Flash (Volume 2) #76
- The Flash (Volume 2) #63
- The Flash (Volume 2) #2
- The Flash (Volume 2) #74
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.