Black Adam was the original student of Shazam the Wizard, who was banished away to the farthest corners of the universe for his pride. He eventually returned to the Rock of Eternity, aiming to take his revenge on the Wizard, seizing his throne. When Shazam tried to send his new champion, Billy Batson, against Black Adam, the villainous sorcerer used a sphere to take over Shazam's magic for himself. His powers doubled, Black Adam dethroned his old master and took Billy hostage, then released the ancient Djinns upon the Earth. As Shazam walked upon the Earth, trying to return to the Rock, he was assisted by Gotham City vigilante Batman. Together, Shazam and Batman fought against Black Adam and managed to release the source of Billy's powers, while Shazam took his throne back and banished Black Adam to the ancient times. Black Adam would wait for thousands of years to come back to the present, finally released by the Djinn, but ended up defeated by the Justice League.
- Divine Empowerment - All of the powers granted collection of six by gods and figures of legend either directly or through Shazam.
- Accelerated Healing
- Clairvoyance: The ability to understand situations from many angles, including future and past consequences with superhuman clarity and accuracy.
- Divine Grace: Innate luck and divine guidance that allows finesse in actions and dealings with others.
- Eidetic Memory
- Magic Resistance
- Enhanced Intellect: Intellect and wisdom are heightened to superhuman levels. This also provides great or comprehensive knowledge in many areas, including:
- Flight: The ability to hover or soar at high speed through an act of sheer will.
- Indomitable Will: An incredible amount of willpower that allows perseverance in overwhelming odds and seemingly unbeatable situations.
- Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive without sleep, food, water, or air.
- Superhuman Speed: The ability to run or fly at incredible rates of speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- Teleportation: The ability to access the Rock of Eternity.
- Transformation: The ability to transform from a mortal to the entity empowered by the six.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and its tie-in video game and comic book series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold and All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It is an adaptation of Black Adam. The original character was created by Otto Binder and C.C. Beck and first appeared in Marvel Family #1.
- Black Adam was voiced by Gary Cole.
- 2 Appearances of Teth-Adam (Justice League Action)
- 1 Images featuring Teth-Adam (Justice League Action)
- Quotations by or about Teth-Adam (Justice League Action)
- Character Gallery: Teth-Adam (Justice League Action)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Captain Marvel, the Wizard Shazam, or any of the extended members of the Marvel Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family Villains."