Five millenia ago, Teth-Adam was a prince in Ancient Egypt. Chosen by the wizard Shazam to carry on his crusade against the Seven Deadly Enemies of Man, Teth-Adam became a conduit of the amazing power of the Egyptian gods. For many years, he protected the human race from evil, but in time, became consumed by his powers. He conquered his people and was worshiped as a god himself. Disgusted in his student's actions, Shazam banished Teth-Adam to the farthest star in the sky. Kept alive by his powers, Teth-Adam spent the next 5,000 years trying to get home.
- Divine Empowerment - All of the powers granted collection of six by gods and figures of legend either directly or through Shazam.
- Accelerated Healing
- Clairvoyance: The ability to understand situations from many angles, including future and past consequences with superhuman clarity and accuracy.
- Divine Grace: Innate luck and divine guidance that allows finesse in actions and dealings with others.
- Eidetic Memory
- Magic Resistance
- Eldritch Blast
- Enhanced Intellect: Intellect and wisdom are heightened to superhuman levels. This also provides great or comprehensive knowledge in many areas, including:
- Flight: The ability to hover or soar at high speed through an act of sheer will.
- Healing: The ability to use the transformative lightning to heal others or ones self instantly.
- Indomitable Will: An incredible amount of willpower that allows perseverance in overwhelming odds and seemingly unbeatable situations.
- Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive without sleep, food, water, or air.
- Superhuman Speed: The ability to run or fly at incredible rates of speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- Teleportation: The ability to access the Rock of Eternity.
- Transformation: The ability to transform from a mortal to the entity empowered by the six.
- Immortality: As long as he remains in his empowered form he doesn't age.
- Accelerated Aging: While in his empowered form, Teth-Adam is effectively immortal however should he chose to say "SHAZAM" and return to his mortal form he would (and has) disintegrate due to years of aging in a single moment.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam and is an adaptation of Black Adam. The original character was created by Otto Binder and C.C. Beck and first appeared in Marvel Family #1.
- 1 Appearances of Teth-Adam (Return of Black Adam)
- 2 Images featuring Teth-Adam (Return of Black Adam)
- 1 Quotations by or about Teth-Adam (Return of Black Adam)
- Character Gallery: Teth-Adam (Return of Black Adam)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Captain Marvel, the Wizard Shazam, or any of the extended members of the Marvel Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family Villains."