Appearing in "Batgirl Begins (Part II)"
- Alfred Pennyworth (Flashback only)
- Gotham City Police Department (Flashback only)
- Commissioner Gordon (Flashback and main story)
- Poison Ivy (Flashback and main story)
Other Characters: Locations:
- Gotham City (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Batgirl Begins (Part II)"
After Commissioner Gordon's kidnapping by Poison Ivy, Barbara Gordon decides to defy Batman's previous orders to quit being Batgirls, if only for one more night, to rescue her father from her one-time friend. Returning to the same time the previous episode began, Batman has fallen under Ivy's spell and Batgirl is forced to fight him. After a brief fight, Batgirl is able to knock sense into Batman by kicking him strongly in the chest and knocking him into the water below them. Working together, Batgirl and Batman are able to stop Poison Ivy and freeze her solid, allowing the police to apprehend her. As the two heroes reflect on the night at the top of a nearby building, Batman decides that he'll let Batgirl stay after all, taking her on as his sidekick.
- No notes.
- No trivia.
- Images from The Batman (TV Series) Episode: Batgirl Begins, Part II
- Episodes of The Batman (TV Series)
- Images from The Batman (TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Batman (TV Series) series
Links and References