"Batman and Swamp Thing: "The Delta Connection"": Batman investigates the murder of a wanted criminal, when he is suddenly approached by Selina Kyle, who asks Batman to protect her sister, Felicia from a certain death in the prison she's cu
Appearing in Batman and Swamp Thing: "The Delta Connection"
- Calvin Traller (Single appearance)
- Albert Cowper (Appears only as a corpse)
- Lubin Thibodaux (Single appearance)
- Mama Thibodaux (Single appearance)
- Linda Holland (As an illusion only)
Synopsis for Batman and Swamp Thing: "The Delta Connection"
Batman investigates the murder of a wanted criminal, when he is suddenly approached by Selina Kyle, who asks Batman to protect her sister, Felicia from a certain death in the prison she's currently locked.
Batman goes to Louisiana, where he expects to find Felicia in prison, but he soon learns that the woman has escaped. Batman follows the trail of the fugitive to the nearby swamps, where he learns that some hired killers are also following the woman. Felicia comes across the hired assassins and she tries to escape, but she is murdered in front of Swamp Thing, who mistakes Felicia for her former lover, Linda. Seeking revenge, Swamp Thing attacks the killers, but during the struggle, Batman is forced down from his Whirly-Bat, knocking Swamp Thing and allowing the criminals to escape.
When they recover, Batman and Swamp Thing bury Felicia in an unmarked grave and they work to bring the killers to justice. Swamp Thing remembers a vital clue that Batman uses to follow the criminal's trail. When Batman and Swamp Thing find the killers, a short struggle and a chase ensued, but in the end, Batman finds a way to capture the criminals. Having captured the mastermind behind Felicia's death, the criminal also reveals that he was responsible for the death of the wanted criminal in Gotham, as both were part of a previous crime and he needed to kill them to eliminate "loose ends".
Batman and Swamp Thing part ways, but both with troubled minds. Batman is concerned that he couldn't save Selina's sister and Swamp Thing tries to find a connection between Felicia, Linda and his long-lost humanity.
Appearing in Nemesis: "Endgame"
- Valerie Foxworth
- Michael Boches (Final appearance)
- The Council
- Noel K. Chesterton (Final appearance)
- Sir Lionel Burbage (Single appearance)
- Sir Robert Greene (Final appearance)
- Sydney Burbage (Single appearance)
Synopsis for Nemesis: "Endgame"
Nemesis enlists the help of a Shakespearean actor to help bring down Noel Chesterton.
- This book was first published on April 20, 1981.
- This is the last issue of The Brave and the Bold series edited by Paul Levitz, who leaves the editorial duties of the Batman comics. The next editor is Dick Giordano.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Brave and the Bold Vol 1 176 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Brave and the Bold series
- Images from The Brave and the Bold Vol 1 176