Appearing in Batman and Adam Strange: "Who Killed Adam Strange?"
- Modor (Single appearance)
- Alfred Pennyworth (Flashback only)
- Thomas Wayne (Dies in flashback)
- Martha Wayne (Dies in flashback)
- Joe Chill (Flashback only)
Synopsis for Batman and Adam Strange: "Who Killed Adam Strange?"
In his investigations, Batman finds a way to bring Adam back to life by using the Zeta-Beam and when he is revived, they work together to stop the Kyrri invaders, who use a special weapon that turns their enemies into water. Adam and Batman figure that the weapon would not affect water and they create frozen shields to defeat the Kyrri.
Finally, Batman finds Adam's killer and reveals her as one of Ranagar enforcers, who had a personal grudge against Strange. With everything solved, Sardath and Alanna thank Batman for his assistance before returning him back to Earth.
Appearing in Nemesis: "Murderer's Proxy!"
- The Council
- Leonard Maddoks (Final appearance)
- Irene Scarfield
- Harley "Butcher" Boston (First appearance)
- Blaine Sheffield
- Mrs. Sheffield (First appearance)
Synopsis for Nemesis: "Murderer's Proxy!"
Nemesis strives to protect a Council employee from being murdered.
- "Who Killed Adam Strange?" is reprinted in Tales of the Batman: Carmine Infantino.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Brave and the Bold Vol 1 190 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Brave and the Bold series