"Inferno, Part 2": Joe Chamberlain is forced to face the reality of his new powers, the town he was raised in is being razed to the ground and he is the cause.
- The last thing I remember, the last thing I really remember, is shaking his hand. I didn't know. I didn't think it was real. He called me... Brimstone. And I was Brimstone. I felt heat and fire and hate and... it was like... being drunk or something. Like looking at the world through a burning mirror. I... think I did this.
Appearing in "Inferno, Part 2"
- York Hills
- York Hills Inn
- Central City (Mentioned only)
- Gotham (Mentioned only)
- Metropolis (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Inferno, Part 2"
Joe Chamberlain is forced to face the reality of his new powers, the town he was raised in is being razed to the ground and he is the cause.
He wakes from a bad dream covered in sweat, and Annie reveals that she found him on the side of the road unconscious and brought him home. His room is covered in scorch marks and Annie explains how the town was burning before someone came and stopped them all at once. Looking out the window, Joe sees the lands outside covered in frost, snow and ash. Scared, Joe's hand sets alight and burns the curtains, scaring Annie. Joe reveals everything to his sister about the previous night, the Salesman and Brimstone. Annie mentions how similar supernatural happenings have afflicted other towns across America and she believes it to be the Salesman's doing.
Elsewhere, Darren, Joe and Annie's father, is kidnapped by the Hound in the middle of a blizzard.
Annie and Joe sneak out into the Salesman's room at the inn where they find news reports of similar towns which fell to similar unusual circumstances. All of a sudden, all the phones in the room begin ringing and Annie picks one up; on the other side of the phone is the Salesman who has been speaking with their father. Joe immediately wants to face him and to free their father but Annie realises that this is a trap and the Hound is outside the window, taunting the siblings.
Ignoring his sister's warnings, Joe begins to fight the Hound and causes the room to explode into a fireball. Annie manages to escape the inferno but the Hound is only toying with Brimstone. It seems all is lost for Joe, until Annie drives her car through the wall into the two combatants.
- This book was first published on May 2, 2018.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Curse of Brimstone Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Curse of Brimstone series
- Images from The Curse of Brimstone Vol 1 2