- I'm the Fastest Man Alive. And right now, I'm going about six inches per hour.
- — Bart Allen, stuck in traffic
Appearing in "Full Throttle, Part 2: Cold Case"
Synopsis for "Full Throttle, Part 2: Cold Case"
Meanwhile, Bart, who had purchased a car to help maintain his secret identity, waits in bumper-to-bumper LA traffic. Bored out of his mind, he dashes away for a few seconds to avert a hostage situation. He returns to find that the traffic has barely moved.
In Bart's class at the academy, they are presented with an unsolved murder case. Five years earlier, Brad Brickley had been mysteriously decapitated.
Bart visits the scene of the murder. Noticing puddles of water in the photos taken, he concludes that he must have been murdered by someone with powers over cold. After questioning Icicle and Mister Freeze, he realizes that it must have been Captain Cold. Bart arrives in Snart's apartment in Keystone City and gets a confession. However, their scuffle is interrupted by the arrival of Zoom.
Bart and Zoom battle, and Zoom's employer is revealed to be Iris Allen, Bart's own grandmother.
- This issue is reprinted in The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive: Full Throttle.
- No trivia.
- Discuss The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive series
- Images from The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive Vol 1 10
- The Flash Recommended Reading