Synopsis for "All's Wells That Ends Wells"
Appearing in "All's Wells That Ends Wells"
- Team Flash
- Black Hole
- Sam Scudder/Mirror Master (Earth-1) (Mentioned only)
- Eva McCulloch (Earth-Prime) (First full appearance) (On a TV or computer screen) (Dies)
- Harrison Wellses
- Iris West (Nora's Future) (In a vision)
- Joseph Carver (Flashback only)
- Maya (Earth-719) (In picture only)
- Savitar (Flashback only)
- A.R.G.U.S. (Mentioned only)
- Carla Tannhauser (Mentioned only)
- Clark Kent (Mentioned only)
- David Singh (Mentioned only)
- Gorilla Grodd (Mentioned only)
- Kamilla Hwang (Mentioned only)
- King Tut (Earth-66) (Mentioned only)
- Meena Dhawan (Mentioned only)
- Sue Dearbon (Mentioned only)
- Zoom (Mentioned only)
- Multiverse (Mentioned only)
- Artificial Speed Force (First appearance)
- Earth-66 (Mentioned only)
- Nora's Future (Flashback only)
- Speed Force (Mentioned only)
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this episode became the season premiere of Season 7.
- Eva McCulloch is revealed to be a Mirror duplicate that was born during the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explosion.
- The Earth-Prime Eva had actually died because of the explosion.
- Samuel Scudder/Mirror Master is retconned to be a Mirror duplicate who was created by Eva herself on Earth-Prime: this also explains his abilities to control the mirror surfaces and move through the Mirrorverse.
- Nash Wells sacrifices himself as he made himself a conduit for the multiversal residues of all the Harrison Wells to power up the Artificial Speed Force in order to restore Barry's abilities.
- 0 Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: All's Wells That Ends Wells
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.