- Not everyone is Harrison Wells. Besides, you defeated him because you trusted in people, because you believed in then. This team that you have here? They will follow your lead. They will do what you say. But if they think that you don't believe in them, it won't be long before they don't believe in you.
Appearing in "Flash of Two Worlds"
- The Flash (Also in a vision)
- Caitlin Snow
- Central City Police Department
- Cisco Ramon (Also in a vision)
- Iris West
- Jay Garrick (Flashback and main story)
- Martin Stein
- Sand Demon (First appearance; dies) (Also in a vision)
- Zoom (First full appearance) (Flashback and main story)
- Edward Slick (First appearance)
- Francine West (First appearance)
- Green Arrow (On a TV or computer screen)
- Harrison Wells (Earth-2) (First appearance)
- Al Rothstein (Mentioned only)
- Atom-Smasher (Mentioned only)
- Clyde Mardon (Mentioned only)
- Eddie Thawne (Mentioned only)
- Fred Chyre (Mentioned only)
- Harrison Wells (Mentioned only)
- Mark Mardon (Mentioned only)
- Nora Allen (Mentioned only)
- Ronnie Raymond (Mentioned only)
- Earth-1 (First appearance as Earth-1)
- Earth-2 (First appearance) (Flashback only)
- Helmet of Hermes
Synopsis for "Flash of Two Worlds"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No notes.
- When Martin Stein explains the concept of Multiverse, for example he notes that Joe West of Earth-2 could be a Nobel-Prize-winning physicist. That is a nod to Ira West, Iris West's father from New Earth.
- After defeating Sand Demon, Barry and Jay run to help Patty Spivot. They are shown running on both sides of a brick column the same way they did on in The Flash #123.
- 9 Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: Flash of Two Worlds
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.