- You're a hero, Barry. You offer protection, hope, light. What that man does is carrying out a dark reckoning for his city. It is a brutal, violent vision of justice, one we do not share here. If you truly think he's a hero, so be it. But he's not the kind you should be looking up to.
Flash vs. Arrow is an episode of season 1 of The Flash. It premiered on December 2, 2014.
Appearing in "Flash vs. Arrow"
- Central City Police Department
- Felicity Smoak
- Iris West
- John Diggle
- S.T.A.R. Labs
- Prism (Roy G. Bivolo) (First appearance)
- Ronnie Raymond (Revealed to be alive)
- Samantha Clayton
- Captain Boomerang (Digger Harkness) (Mentioned only)
- Captain Cold (Leonard Snart) (Mentioned only)
- Deathstroke (Slade Wilson) (Mentioned only)
- Huntress (Helena Bertinelli) (Mentioned only)
- Moira Queen (Mentioned only)
- Robert Queen (Mentioned only)
- Rob (First appearance) (Mentioned only)
- The Canary (Sara Lance) (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Flash vs. Arrow"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No notes.
- No trivia.
- 4 Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: Flash vs. Arrow
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.