House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Synopsis for "Heart of the Matter, Part 2"
Appearing in "Heart of the Matter, Part 2"
- Flash (Barry Allen) (Also in dream sequence)
- Bart Allen/Impulse
- Cisco Ramon/Mecha-Vibe
- Flash (Iris West)
- Flash (Jay Garrick)
- Joan Williams
- Kristen Kramer
- Nora West-Allen/XS
- Speed Force/"Nora" (Impersonates Nora Allen)
- Team Flash
- August Heart/Godspeed (Also in dream sequence)
- Reverse Flash (Eobard Thawne) (Impersonates Harrison Wells)
- Adam Creyke (Mentioned only)
- Central City Police Department (Mentioned only)
- Mark Blaine (Mentioned only)
- Nora Allen (Mentioned only)
- Quincy P. Runk (Mentioned only)
- Speed Force
- Negative Speed Force (Mentioned only)
- Nora's Future (Mentioned only)
- Sage Force (Mentioned only)
- Still Force (Mentioned only)
- Strength Force (Mentioned only)
- In the new version of Nora's Future, August Heart was a young physicist who came up with a new Velocity formula that gave him artificial super-speed.
- It is also revealed that the Godspeed impostors are none but clones of the real August Heart that were created after he split himself across the Timestream.
- The Speed Force proves to be able to shut down at will its connection with any of its conduits and, viceversa, "she" is able to create a direct connection, as "she" turns Iris into a speedster once again, or boost it as "she" does with Barry and all of his allies.
- "She" is also able to release Eobard Thawne from the Negative Speed Force and allow him to take a human body again in order to take down Godspeed as he cannot steal the Negative Speed Force's energy.
- Barry teams up with his arch-enemy Thawne to deal with Godspeed, like their comic counterparts did against the time-manipulating supervillain, Paradox.
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: Heart of the Matter, Part 2
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References