Synopsis for "Into the Void"
Appearing in "Into the Void"
- Caitlin Snow/Frost
- Cecille Horton
- Central City Police Department
- Cisco Ramon
- Iris West-Allen
- Kamilla Hwang
- Ralph Dibny
- Chester P. Runk (First appearance)
- Dr. Ramsey Rosso (First appearance)
- Godspeed Impostor (First appearance)
- Nora West-Allen (On a TV or computer screen)
- The Monitor (Mar Novu)
- Godspeed (August Heart) (Mentioned only)
- Daisy Korber (First appearance)
- Jenna West (Mentioned only)
- Sue Dearbon (Mentioned only)
- Rachel Rosso (Mentioned only)
- Thinker (Mentioned only)
- Thomas Snow (Mentioned only)
- Central City
- Opal City (Mentioned only)
- The beginning of the episode takes place just before the Season 5 finale, Legacy.
- It is reaffirmed that the reality changes, which also caused the destruction of Nora's timeline, shifted the date of the Crisis from 2024 to 2019.
- This also foreshadows that the events of Crisis will be effectively different from the ones previously seen in future newspaper articles and in the videomessage from the episode Godspeed.
- The Monitor states that the Flash will die on December 10, 2019 which is the date of airing of the episode Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three.
- During the scene where Barry jumps into the black hole, it is played the Queen's song, Flash, which was the theme of the famous 1980 movie Flash Gordon.
- 3 Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: Into the Void
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References