Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Synopsis for "Liberation"
Appearing in "Liberation"
- Eva McCulloch
- David Singh (Mirrorverse)
- Iris West-Allen (Mirrorverse) (Dies)
- Kamilla Hwang (Mirrorverse) (Dies)
- Ramsey Rosso
- Carla Tannhauser (Mentioned only)
- David Singh (Mentioned only)
- Everyman (Hannibal Bates) (Mentioned only)
- Kamilla Hwang (Mentioned only)
- Martian Manhunter (Mentioned only)
- Plastoids (Mentioned only)
- Multiverse (Mentioned only)
- No notes.
- Eva McCulloch is finally freed from the Mirrorverse, leaving Iris stuck in it along with Kamilla and Chief Singh.
- She kills Mirrorverse Iris because of her insubordination.
- Bloodwork gives the Mirrorverse clones his blood to complete Eva's escape plan but refuses to leave his A.R.G.U.S.'s prison.
- It is implied that his willingly detention is part of a larger plan of his own.
- Hannibal Bates/Everyman died in the Pre-Crisis timeline. He's now revealed to be alive on Earth-Prime.
- 1 Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: Liberation
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References