Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
Synopsis for "Pilot"
Appearing in "Pilot"
- Caitlin Snow
- Cisco Ramon
- Harrison Wells (First appearance)
- Iris West (First appearance)
- Central City Police Department
- Arrow (Oliver Queen)
- Clyde Mardon (First appearance; dies)
- Mark Mardon (First appearance) (Apparent Death)
- The Man in the Yellow Suit (First appearance)
- Grodd (Mentioned only)
- Henry Allen (First appearance) (Flashback and main story)
- Linda Park (On a TV or computer screen)
- Nora Allen (First appearance) (Dies in flashback)
- Central City
- Keystone City (Mentioned only)
- Ferris Aircraft
- Starling City
- No notes.
- A sign on a broken cell at S.T.A.R. Labs says "Grodd". It is a certain reference to Gorilla Grodd who is yet to appear.
- When he's testing out his powers, Barry passes a truck for "Gambi Cleaners".
- The future newspaper viewed by Harrison Wells mentions Wayne Tech and Queen Enterprises.
- Several newspaper articles (such as "DOCTOR ACCUSED OF KILLING WIFE" and "NORA ALLEN MURDERED BY HUSBAND") that appears in Barry's apartment are written by Evan Gibson, also an article from the future newspaper mentioned above was written by the same man.
- 15 Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: Pilot
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References