- I mean, whatever Mardon and Nimbus and Shawna did, they're human beings and you knew letting Wells use them as pawns was wrong. You know the difference between right and wrong and you weren't willing to blur the lines between the two. That's what kind of many you are and that's what makes you different than the Arrow. So, please no more walks on the dark side.
Rogue Air is an episode of season 1 of The Flash. It premiered on May 12, 2015.
Appearing in "Rogue Air"
- Central City Police Department
- Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond)
- Iris West
- S.T.A.R. Labs
- The Arrow (Oliver Queen)
- Deathbolt (Dies)
- Rainbow Raider
- Reverse Flash
- The Mist
- Weather Wizard
- Cecile Horton
- Henry Allen (In a photograph only)
- Nora Allen (In a photograph only)
- Captain Boomerang (Mentioned only)
- Capt. David Singh (Mentioned only)
- John Diggle (Mentioned only)
- Lyla Michaels (Mentioned only)
- Martin Stein (Mentioned only)
- Ray Palmer (Mentioned only)
- Jordan (Mentioned only)
- Central City
- Lian Yu (Mentioned only)
- Nanda Parbat (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Rogue Air"
After learning the incarcerated meta-humans are in danger, The Flash looks to transfer them to Oliver's Supermax on Lian Yu with the help of Captain Cold, much to the dismay of his team. The Arrow and Firestorm arrive in time to aid The Flash in a fight against the Reverse Flash.
- No notes.
- At Ferris Air, Barry mentions they closed down because of a test pilot that went missing. This is a reference to Hal Jordan.
- 1 Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: Rogue Air
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References