Appearing in "The Flash Reborn"
- The Flash (Barry Allen) (Flashback and main story)
- Peek-a-Boo (Shawna Baez)
- The Thinker (First appearance; unnamed)
- Amunet (Mentioned only)
- Norvok (First appearance)
- Central City Police Department
- Felicity Smoak (Mentioned only)
- Harry Wells (Mentioned only)
- H.R. Wells (Mentioned only)
- Julian Albert (Mentioned only)
- Oliver Queen (Mentioned only)
- Tina McGee (Mentioned only)
- Tracy Brand (Mentioned only)
- Nora West-Allen (Mentioned only)
- Hankerson (Mentioned only)
- Central City
- Ivy Town
- Keystone City (Mentioned only)
- Speed Force Bazooka
Synopsis for "The Flash Reborn"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The seemingly unimportant gibberish Barry is saying when he returns becomes important in "The Trial of the Flash"; it seems the Speed Force gave him memories of the future in the six months he was trapped. This is similar to how Team Flash kept track of the headlines in the future.
- No trivia.
- 3 Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: The Flash Reborn
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.