Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
Synopsis for "The Once and Future Flash"
Appearing in "The Once and Future Flash"
- Central City Police Department
- Team Flash
- Team Flash (Future) (Single appearance) (Reforms)
- The Flash (Barry Allen) (First full appearance)
- H.R. Wells (Single appearance)
- Joe West (Single appearance)
- Julian Albert (Single appearance)
- Vibe (Cisco Ramon) (Flashback and main story) (Single appearance)
- Killer Frost (Caitlin Snow)
- Killer Frost/Caitlin Snow (Future) (Flashback and main story) (Single appearance)
- Mirror Master/Sam Scudder (Future) (Single appearance)
- Savitar (Cameo)
- The Top/Rosa Dillon (Future) (Single appearance)
- Nurse Beth (Future) (Single appearance)
- Iris West (Future) (In a photograph only) (Cameo)
- Newscaster Kline (On a TV or computer screen) (Single appearance)
- Wally West (Future) (Single appearance)
- Cecile Horton (Mentioned only)
- Rosa Dillon (Mentioned only)
- Sam Scudder (Mentioned only)
- Tracy Brand (Future) (Mentioned only)
- Doc Brown (Mentioned only)
- Mirrorverse (Unnamed) (Cameo)
- Savitar's Timeline (First full appearance)
- Speed Force
- Savitar's Cage (Mentioned only)
- H.R.'s drumsticks
- Speed Force Bazooka (Mentioned only)
- Vibe's Goggles (Flashback only) (Cameo)
- This episode is mainly set in Savitar's Timeline where his Paradox began in the Post-Flashpoint continuity. By 2024, the following events have occurred:
- Savitar killed Iris West as it had been prophetized.
- An enraged Wally West attacked Savitar by himself but the God of Speed overpowered him and broke his spine, leaving him catatonic after he revealed his true identity.
- Cisco Ramon lost his hands as well as his vibing abilities in a battle with Killer Frost; he eventually replaced his hands with robotic ones.
- Savitar was eventually defeated by The Flash and imprisoned in the Speed Force thanks to Tracy Brand's technology.
- Team Flash disbanded and S.T.A.R. Labs was left abandoned and only inhabitad by Barry Allen.
- Killer Frost is imprisoned by Julian Albert.
- H.R. Wells has become a successful author and owner of CC Jitters which he renamed as H.R. Jitters.
- This future never came to exist due to the interference of H.R. Wells who will sacrifice himself to save Iris from Savitar.
- No trivia.
- 12 Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: The Once and Future Flash
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References