Appearing in "The Once and Future Flash"
- Central City Police Department
- Cisco Ramon
- H.R. Wells
- Iris West
- Kid-Flash (Wally West)
Synopsis for "The Once and Future Flash"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- By 2024, the following events have occurred:
- Savitar killed Iris West
- In a rage, Wally West attacks Savitar alone, getting his spine broken and being left catatonic
- Cisco Ramon loses his hands (with it, his ability to vibe) in a battle with Killer Frost. His hands are replaced with robotic ones.
- Savitar is eventually defeated by The Flash and imprisoned in the Speed Force
- Team Flash has disbanded and S.T.A.R. Labs is left abandoned, inhabited only by Barry Allen, who abandoned his teammates in their time of need.
- Killer Frost is imprisoned by Julian Albert.
- H.R. Wells has become a successful author and owner of C.C. Jitters, renamed H.R. Jitters.
- No trivia.
- 1 Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: The Once and Future Flash
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.