Synopsis for "The People v. Killer Frost"
Appearing in "The People v. Killer Frost"
- Alexa Rivera/Fuerza (Dies) (Real name revealed)
- Team Flash
- Daisy Korber
- Judge Tanaka
- Abra Kadabra (Mentioned only)
- Carla Tannhauser (Mentioned only)
- Cicada (Mentioned only)
- Deon Owens (Mentioned only)
- Psych (Mentioned only)
- Fuerza is revealed to be a human girl named Alexa Rivera. In the comics, Alexa Antigone is the civilian identity of Fuerza.
- She is ultimately murdered by the Speed Force who wants to destroy the other Forces.
- In the comics, the Speed Force sent its enforcer, Black Flash, to killer the other Forces' conduits.
- Killer Frost being cured by the metahuman cure is a continuity error as her powers did not come from the dark matter.
- 2 Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: The People v. Killer Frost
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.