Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Synopsis for "Timeless"
Appearing in "Timeless"
- Barry Allen (Also in a vision)
- Harrison "Timeless" Wells
- Kamilla Hwang
- Team Flash
- Alexa Rivera/Fuerza (Resurrected)
- Nora Allen (In a vision)
- Abra Kadabra (Mentioned only)
- Esperanza Garcia (Mentioned only)
- Eva McCulloch/Mirror Monarch (Mentioned only)
- Frost (Mentioned only)
- Nash Wells (Mentioned only)
- Tess Morgan (Mentioned only)
- Spock (Mentioned only)
- The episode is set 17 days after the defeat of Mirror Monarch.
- Timeless is a reference to Harrison Wells' nickname.
- Barry Allen tries to prevent the other Forces from being born.
- Timeless Wells is summoned up to the present to use his time-manipulating abilities in order to avoid changes to the timeline.
- Eventually, Barry refuses to destroy the new Forces.
- Barry and Iris manage to use the Forces' energy inside them to resurrect Alexa Rivera.
- Chester P. Runk mentions Barry being mentally corrupted by the Artificial Speed Force.
- It is revealed that Timeless Wells saw his future self and Barry during the rebirth of the Speed Force.
- This causes a time loop as Wells always knew he was about to travel back in time in this episode.
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: Timeless
- Episodes of The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Images from The Flash (2014 TV Series)
- Gallery for the The Flash (2014 TV Series) series
Links and References