"Dead Man's Bluff": The Pied Piper almost escapes from the asylum in which he is an inmate, but is recaptured by a man who appears to be the Reverse-Flash.
Appearing in "Dead Man's Bluff"
- Pied Piper
- Big Sir (Flashback only)
- Professor Zoom (Flashback only)
- Abra Kadabra (Masquerading as Professor Zoom)
- Darryl Frye
- Henry Allen (Flashback only)
- Nora Allen (Flashback only)
- Fiona Webb
- DA Anton Slater
- Doctor Benson
- Dwayne Horton
- Mrs. Talbot
- Miss Wright
- Mister Crawford
- Mister Markle
- Nathan Newbury
- Central City
- Central City Courthouse
- Breedmore Mental Hospital
Synopsis for "Dead Man's Bluff"
The Pied Piper almost escapes from the asylum in which he is an inmate, but is recaptured by a man who appears to be the Reverse-Flash.
- This book was first published on March 14, 1985.
- No special notes.
- Fan letters Dale Coe, Mark V. Geier, Kevin Lawless, Kevin T. Brown, John Emery, Kevin Lawless, Jay Elliot Jr., Delmo Walters Jr. and Jeff Mitchell.
- In the same month, Dale Coe also had a letter published in Amethyst (Volume 2) #6 and Superman #408.
- In the same month, Delmo Walters Jr. also had a letter published in Batman #384.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 1 346 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 1 346
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes