- And I'm the same Linda ... meaning you're that much further beyond me. I am afraid, Wally. Not of where you are ... but of where I've been left. You know my world, but now ... I don't know yours at all.
- -- Linda Park
Appearing in "Going the Distance"
- Kobra (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Going the Distance"
The Flash helps rebuild Keystone City after the fight with Kobra. He also works to rebuild his relationships with Jesse Quick, Impulse and Linda Park, who is a bit scared of her boyfriend's increased power. After Wally visited the Speed Force, he gained the ability to vibrate through objects and cause them to explode, as well as sharing his speed with other objects and people in motion.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 2 101 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 2 101